After childbirth hide
Contraception and the pill hide
- When am I most fertile during my cycle?
- How can I delay my period while on holiday?
- When will my periods return after I stop taking the pill?
- When will my periods start again after pregnancy?
- How soon can I do a pregnancy test?
- When will my periods return after a miscarriage?
- What causes bleeding between periods?
- Can I get pregnant just after my period has finished?
- How can I tell when I’m ovulating?
- Can a tampon get lost inside me?
- How soon can I use tampons after giving birth?
- What if I forget to remove my tampon?
Screening and tests hide
- Do I need a cervical smear test if I've never had sex with a man?
- Will I be tested for chlamydia during my smear test?
- What is a well woman clinic?
- How should I check my breasts?
- Can genital HPV infection be tested for?
- Is my visit to a GUM clinic confidential and will a positive HIV test be shared with my GP?
- What if my cervical screening test shows high-risk HPV infection?
- Do I need a cervical screening test if I’ve had a hysterectomy?
- Should transgender men have cervical screening tests?
More about: women's health
- Pregnancy and baby guide
- Women's health 18-39
- Women's health 40-60
- Women's health 60-plus
- fpa (Family Planning Association)
- Breast cancer
- Periods: do I need to see a doctor?